Deprecated: Using ${var} in strings is deprecated, use {$var} instead in /home4/acarbons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bad-behavior/bad-behavior/blackhole.inc.php on line 55
I am looking a distributor of activated carbon powder to Cambodia - Activated Carbon and Graphene
Menu Close

I am looking a distributor of activated carbon powder to Cambodia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear sir

I am looking a distributor of activated carbon powder for water treatment to Cambodia as we have high problem with contamination of rust in our water treatment.

Please do reply as soon as possible as I in need of supplies.

@VirakSun

From Virak

Anna Hien
    Participant

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your inquiry!
    We are the coconut shell activated carbon- the good material for solving contamination of rust in the water treatment, from Vietnam.
    If you are interested in, please send me your detailed inquiry to my email: anna@phuchungjsc.com or my mobile/ whatsapp/ wechat: +84399741589. We will send you best offer.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Anna

Anna Hien

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are from Phuc Hung JSC- the distributor of coconut activated carbon in Vietnam.
    We can send you best offer from FOB Catlai port.
    If you are interested in, please kindly contact me via my email: anna@phuchungjsc.com or my whatsapp/wechat/line: +84399741589
    We will definitely send you our best offer, and welcome you to our factory, for visit.
    Waiting for your connection.
    Best regards,
    Anna
    Phuc Hung JSC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.